Capgemini Interview Questions: Capgemini Interview Questions which some of our comunity members have gone through the interview and shared the experiance with us.
Capgemini Interiveiw Questions & Experince #1
- It was cool
- Ihave mentioned thatIknow SQL and basic java.
- They asked me some questions in java that too basic questions and then
- Intermediate level SQL questions.
Capgemini Interiveiw Questions &Experince #2
- ID proof
- Fav language
- Difference between C & C++
- Oops concepts
- Biggest achievement in life
- Father occupation
Capgemini Interiveiw Experince #3
- Tell me about yourself
- Explain yur project
- What do you know about oops
- Types of datatypes in Java
Capgemini Interiveiw Experince #4
- Introduction about yourself?
- About your final year project?
- What is your role in the project?
- What is Oops?
- What is Polymorphism,Encapsulation
- Writeaprogram to findapalindrome?
- Difference betweenCandC ++?
- What is HTML?
- Writeaprogram on prime number?
Capgemini Interiveiw Experince #5
- Do you know any other programming Language?
- Who’s the founder of the capgemini?
- Which programming language is comfortable to you?
- What is weaknesses and Strengths?
- What is your Dream Job?
Capgemini Interiveiw Experince #6
- Tell me about yourself
- Later he asked me your preferred language
- AsIsaid Java asked some questions related to that
- What is Polymorphism
- How to swap 2 no’s
- Reverse a string
- How can we check if 2 strings are equal
- Overloading and overriding
- Then he asked me ifiknow sql & asked questions
- Difference between truncate and drop
- How to find unique entries fromadb
- where eIse myself in 5 years
Capgemini Interview Experience #7
- Introduction yourself
- Explain final year project
- Few questions of Java-like interface, inheritance, and oops ( unique key, foreign key).
- Create an object.
- Make an array of 5 elements. And show it with the help of for loop.
- One aptitude question.
Capgemini Interview Experience #8
- Tell me about yourself?
- what are the projects you have done?(I did Two projects in final year)
- What is the biggest challenge you faced while doing your project and what was your role in it?
- What are the technical skills you have?
- In the future what are the technologies you want to learn? And the interviewer gave a little feedback on me in a positive way. That’s it after 4 days i got an LOI.
Capgemini Interview Experience #9:
- DBMS questions
- oops concepts
- fibonacci series program
- data encryption
- project role in the project
- why should we hire you
- any questions
Capgemini Interview Experience #10:
- About Project
- Palindrome program
- Access modifiers and the difference between each of them briefly.
- OOPS(Encapsulation, Inheritance, Abstraction)
- Method overloading and overriding
- About constructors and then given a program based on constructers and asked to explain the execution flow output
- Data types in Java
Capgemini Interview Experience #11:
- First about urself
- Then next he asked the branch
I said, Mech
- Then about language, I said C
But he continuously asked Java
topics I know some topics but some
don’t know and I said, sir
Plz ask C I’m comfortable in C
- some basic questions and write syntax for C
- Relocation and project in BTech
Then he said best of luck
Capgemini Interview Experience #12:
- Introduce yourself
- why you prefer the IT field over
- why you leave your current
- what you know about machine
learning and linear regression
- Then some basics of python
- Final year project and challenges
that I faced
- you have any questions
Capgemini Interview Experience #13:
- Self Introduction
- Known Programming language
- About my project
- Oops concepts
- Difference between c c++ and Java
- C tokens Program to print inverted half pyramid.
- To check number is prime or not.
- HTML tags and some basic questions on CSS
- What is short and long term goals
- Are you ready to relocate?
- Do you know about bonds?
- Why should we hire you?
Capgemini Interview Experience #14:
- What are storage classes in c
- Define data structures
- What is oops
- Oops concepts explanation
- Final year project
Capgemini Interview Experience #15:
- What is a database?
- What is SQL?
- How to create an SQL table?
- Explain RAM and ROM?
- Difference between primary key and foreign key?
- What is inheritance?
- What is your strength?
- Where do we use a database?
Capgemini Interview Experience #16:
- I am non it so they asked about my project
- Why IT?
- Some project-oriented questions?
- Strength and weakness?
- Are u willing to work on weekends?
- Are u willing to learn new technologies?
- Can you relocate?
So we hope this helps you to crack your the interview easily and seamlessly. All the best.
3 thoughts on “Capgemini Interview Questions | Capgemini Interview Experience”
I want Capgemini final assessment test for system check information test pattern Or syllabus
Please schedule the interview
Iam looking for soc analyst L1 as a fresher